Tom Brady is not only a winner. He might be the greatest quarterback ever. Brady credits much of his success that he’s enjoyed in the NFL at his age to his diet and his focus on fitness.
In fact for a cool $200 you can pre-order (since they sold out) the TB12 Nutrition Manual to get the inside scoop to Brady’s nutritional philosophies as well as his nutrition plan.
Brady’s private chef Allen Campbell who cooks for the Brady family said, “80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. I buy the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.”
Brady likes to eat foods that are anti-inflammatories. He doesn’t do white sugar, caffeine or dairy.
Brady is 39, and there is no doubt he is still at the top of his game, just ask the Atlanta Falcons. When you take care of your body and what you eat it pays off.
It’s why at Salmon Brokers we believe in eating healthy. We use only the finest cuts of Wild Alaskan Salmon. We are known for reinventing the way you prepare and eat salmon. Check out our healthy variety of salmon burgers, and you will see why our customers are saying, “At Salmon Brokers you will DISCOVER THE BURGER REVOLUTION.”
Congratulations to Tom Brady and the New England Patriots on their Super Bowl win.